NTHS has an in-depth understanding of the pressures of today’s complex and high-speed handling environment. Our Rental Services were developed specifically with this environment in mind. Our priority is to ensure your business is given the right support, at the right time. Our Equipment list includes:
- Motorized Air Stairs
- Manual Air Stairs
- Belt Loaders
- Container / Pallet Loader (FMC)
- Ground Power Units 28 & 200 Volts
- Air Start Unit
- Air Conditioning Unit
- Pallet Dollies
- Baggage Tugs
- Lavatory Cart
- Baggage Carts
- Aisle chairs (for lift on-off)
- Tow bars – A 320, B 707, B 737, MD 80, B 757, B 767, E190
Our Service Centre has been set up to ensure that a GSE fleet is always readily available. By using Just-in-Time and Total Quality Management service levels, we ensure that:
- NTHS mechanics are trained in the repair of both motorized and non-motorized GSE.
- Preventative maintenance programmes are set up to reduce unexpected breakdowns.
- Special agreements can be established to ensure 24-hours emergency repair.
- Spare parts availability is guaranteed so repairs can be undertaken without delay.
- Safety is of paramount concern to NTHS. All work undertaken by our mechanics are detailed in an inspection document, which is checked by our workshop Manager and Safety Officer for quality and safety. This document is then placed in each vehicle records before it is put into service.
- Ensuring a secure environment is also part of our focus on safety. All NTHS personnel must adhere to the strict regulations set down in our Security Policy. These regulations state that all our mechanics must wear identification badges and must carry the necessary authorization to enter airside. NTHS personnel must also act responsibly and with a concern for safety at all times. From identifying and immobilizing dangerous equipment to organizing for the safe disposal of all waste products, safety is at the heart of everything we do.